Equipped with a larger sweet spot and an extended length, the Blade 104 V7.0 impressively covers the court for its users. FeelFlex technology throughout the frame consists of strategically placed carbon mapping at specific points for added racket flexibility and stability to better complement the modern, vertical swing path. This racket blends its unique specs with this new technology for an effective mix of lightweight power and connected-to-the-ball feel that allows players to hit with aggression and confidence.
- Pattern: 16x19
- Balance: 320mm
- Unstrung Weight: 290g
- Length: 27.5 in
- Head Size: 104sq.in
"• Larger head size for enhanced sweet spot
• FeelFlex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel
• Clean tri-colored design with lime green, black and silver elastic paint
• Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
• Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame
• Braided Graphite construction delivers a pure, classic feel
• Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response"
This racquet is sold with factory recommended string and tension. For a more personalised string assessment, please contact us on (03) 9419 4000 to discuss your needs.
Available in the Demo Program.