A SLAMMIN CELEBRATION.
Incredibly stretchy and breathable, the NikeCourt Dri-FIT Slam Top wicks sweat so you can stay dry and comfortable when your match heats up. Paying homage to Nike's rich history, the asymmetrical taping on the front is inspired by the iconic Windrunner.
- Nike Dri-FIT Technology moves sweat away from your skin for quicker evaporation, helping you stay dry and comfortable.
- Knit fabric, made with at least 75% recycled polyester fibres, is lightweight, stretchy and very breathable.
- Underarm gussets give you extra room to move.
- Slim fit for a tailored feel
- Body: 100% polyester. Mesh: 93% polyester/7% elastane.
- Machine wash
- Colour Shown: White/Hot Curry/Washed Teal/White
- Style: DD8307-100
- Country/Region of Origin: Cambodia
The Windrunner became the face of Nike apparel in 1978, at a time when the company was known for its footwear. Today, this running-turned-everyday jacket is still as relevant and exciting as it was back then, with its iconic 26-degree chevron styling, excellent breathability and weather resistance.