Crafted and Obsessed
Premium details, from the pique fabric to the breathable design, create street-ready style that's also built for the course or court.
An orange label on the placket, orange thread on the top button and a facsimile of the original Nike shoe box under the back collar infuse your look with heritage style.
Breathable knit fabric is crafted from a blend of organic cotton and recycled polyester. Nike Dri-FIT Technology moves sweat away from your skin for quicker evaporation, helping you stay dry and comfortable.
- Longer back hem and side vents let you wear the polo untucked for a casual look.
- Embroidered eyelets at each underarm enhance airflow.
- Multi-coloured NikeCourt patch nods to Nike's heritage.
- Slim fit for a tailored feel
- 65% organic cotton/35% recycled polyester
- Machine wash
- Colour Shown: Blue Whisper
- Style: DA4379-412
- Country/Region of Origin: Vietnam
History of Orange
In 1971, Nike co-founder Phil Knight wanted to distinguish his new company from the rest of the competition. When it came to packaging, he chose orange—it stood out, looked great on cardboard and made a clear distinction from those blue boxes. So when Nike cracked the market with its first shoe, a football boot called 'the Nike', the shoe box was orange.