The choice of Daniil Medvedev!
The T-FIGHT RS 305 is the most accurate and control racket in the T-FIGHT range while being very handy.
The new T-FIGHT RS range is the "Next Shot" of the tennis racket and its ambassadors on the Tour.
- Designed to bring the perfect balance and perform on the court.
- Powerful to be able to make winning shots.
- Stable to let go of everything while maintaining trajectory control.
- Comfortable to improve sensations on impact with more confidence.
- Taking effects maximized by the design of the sieve and the rope plan.
- The geometry of the frame has been redesigned with RS SECTION technology, a unique square section with 5 sides and specific angulation to bring the best compromise of power, control and comfort.
- Weight of 305g for maximum handling and can accelerate the racket head.
- 630cm2 sieve for stability and precision.
- 18x19 specific rope plan for a perfect compromise of control and effects while managing the break frequency.
The best choice is for competitors looking for control of their power!
- Head Size: 98sq. in.
- Unstrung Weight: 305g
- Length: 27inch
- Beam Width: 22.5mm
- Balance: 32.5cm
- Pattern: 16 x 19
- String Tension: 48-57 lbs
This racquet is sold with factory string and tension. For a more personalised string assessment, choose a listed string or please contact us on (03) 9419 4000 to discuss your needs.