The Blade 100L packs the signature technologies and features of the new Blade V7.0 series in a lighter, more maneuverable frame. At just 285 g (10.1 oz) unstrung, anyone seeking a lighter frame with elements of added racket flexibility, stability and connected-to-the-ball feel should give this racket a whirl. Featured technologies include FeelFlex, a proprietary carbon mapping placed at strategic points throughout the frame to better complement the modern, vertical swing, and a Top Grip Taper to give two-handed backhand enthusiasts a more optimal grip for the top hand.
- Pattern: 16x19
- Balance: 330mm
- Unstrung Weight: 285g
- Length: 27
- Head Size: 100sq.in
• Lighter and more maneuverable for easier swings
• FeelFlex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel
• Clean tri-colored design with lime green, black and silver elastic paint
• Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
• Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame
• Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
This racquet is sold with factory recommended string and tension. For a more personalised string assessment, please contact us on (03) 9419 4000 to discuss your needs.