The most popular frame in Wilson's Blade series, the Blade 98 (16x19) V7.0 now features FeelFlex to connect players with the ball unlike ever before. Featuring carbon mapping placed strategically throughout the frame, FeelFlex increases frame flexibility and stability for superior feel. Throw in reduced spec variance for added consistency from frame to frame plus a new Top Grip Taper for more comfortable top-hand grip placement, and the latest version of this racket brings significantly added performance to the court for avid Blade fans.
- Pattern: 16/19
- Balance: 320mm
- Unstrung Weight: 305g
- Length: 27
- Head Size: 98
• Slightly more head-light than last version for better control over racket head
• FeelFlex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel
• Clean tri-colored design with lime green, black and silver elastic paint
• Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
• Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame
• Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control
• Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
This racquet is sold with factory recommended string and tension. For a more personalised string assessment, please contact us on (03) 9419 4000 to discuss your needs.