The evolution of Clash features rich, unique design paired with performance defined by a supreme blend of power, feel and control. Patent-protected carbon construction allows the racket to bend with maximum flexibility and stability at impact, giving players of all skill levels and swing styles more on-court confidence than ever before.
- 100 sq in headsize and weight offer ideal balance of power and control
- FORTYFIVE° comprises a patent-protected carbon construction that creates maximum flexibility and stability at impact for an uncompromising blend of power, control and feel.
- Revised construction at tip of hoop supplies additional consistency and an enhanced sweet spot.
- Innovative design features embossed Clash logo along throat and an anodized elastic finish for a clean, rich look on the court.
- Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for increased control on horizontal, traditional swings.
- Vertical Bending increases dwell time for players with vertical, modern swings
- Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize the extreme flexibility on off-center hits
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint
- Vertical Bending: Vertical bending of racket frame increases ball dwell time on string bed for players with more modern, vertical swings.
- Horizontal Bending: Horizontal bending of racket frame creates industry-leading flexibility for enhanced control on more traditional, horizontal swings.
- Torsional Bending: Torsional bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize frame flexibility on off-center hits.
- FORTYFIVE°: Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both
- Pattern: 16/19
- Balance: 31 cm
- Unstrung Weight: 295g
- Length: 27in
- Head Size: 100sq.in
- Beam: 24.5mm / 24.5mm / 24.5mm
This racquet is sold UNSTRUNG.