The evolution of Clash features rich, unique design paired with performance defined by a supreme blend of power, feel and control. Patent-protected carbon construction allows the racket to bend with maximum flexibility and stability at impact, giving players of all skill levels and swing styles more on-court confidence than ever before.
The most forgiving frame of the Clash v2 line, the Clash 108 v2 maximizes the sweet spot for more competitive results. Not only is the head size quite generous at 108 square inches, the revised construction at the tip of the hoop further enlarges the sweet spot from the racket's first version. Highlighted by Clash's signature FORTYFIVE° carbon construction for a mouth-watering blend of flexibility and stability, the Clash 108 v2 injects tantalizing consistency at a comfortable, lighter weight for players looking to evolve their game.
- Oversize head provides plenty of forgiveness and enlarges the sweet spot for off-center hits
- FORTYFIVE° comprises a patent-protected carbon construction that creates maximum flexibility and stability at impact for an uncompromising blend of power, control and feel.
- Revised construction at tip of hoop supplies additional consistency and an enhanced sweet spot.
- Innovative design features embossed Clash logo along throat and an anodized elastic finish for a clean, rich look on the court.
- Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for increased control on horizontal, traditional swings.
- Vertical Bending increases dwell time for players with vertical, modern swings
- Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize the extreme flexibility on off-center hits
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint
- Vertical Bending: Vertical bending of racket frame increases ball dwell time on string bed for players with more modern, vertical swings.
- Horizontal Bending: Horizontal bending of racket frame creates industry-leading flexibility for enhanced control on more traditional, horizontal swings.
- Torsional Bending: Torsional bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize frame flexibility on off-center hits.
- FORTYFIVE°: Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both
- Head Size: 108sq.in
- Unstrung Weight: 280g
- Strung Weight: 297g
- Pattern: 16/19
- Balance: 33.5 cm
- Length: 27.25in
- Beam: 24.5mm / 24.5mm / 24.5mm
This racquet is sold UNSTRUNG.