Make a statement with the limited-edition Film Noir Performance Tennis Racket Collection, featuring a design inspired by the low-key, black-and-white Film Noir era. Refined, elegant and finished in a stunning matte-black tone, the Noir Pro Staff 97 V14 is a precision-oriented racket ideal for advanced players.
Slightly lighter than the Pro Staff RF 97, it still has a high weight that's concentrated in the handle. It features a denser string bed for the ultimate precision and feel. The double-braided fibers are arranged at 45-degree angles, allowing the frame to breathe more upon impact. This increases dwell time while maintaining the stability responsible for the classic Pro Staff feel.
- Pro Staff Benefit: Classic Precision
- Smaller Head: Enhances precision and provides crisp feeling
- 16x19 String Pattern: Open string pattern generates greater capacity for power and spin
- Composition: Unique construction increases racket stability and pocketing feel
- Design: Themed after the suspenseful "Series Noir" Era
- Head Size: 97sq.in
- Pattern: 16/19
- Balance: 310mm
- Unstrung Weight: 315g
- Length: 27in
- Beam: 21.5mm / 21.5mm / 21.5mm
This racquet is sold UNSTRUNG.