The Ultra 108 v3 blends a lightweight construction with all-new PowerProfile geometry to create a frame that engages a variety of tennis players. The extra surface area afforded by its generous head size not only provides added forgiveness, it delivers an added dose of power with the longer string bed. Inverted Power Rib throat geometry, Sweet Spot Channel and Integrated Perimeter Weighting System all comprise the new PowerProfile geometry and work to maximize easy power and torsional stability within a super lightweight, arm-friendly layup. Developing juniors, doubles players and anyone experiencing arm discomfort can find significant value in the Ultra 108 v3.
• Most powerful and forgiving frame in Ultra series
• Integrated Perimeter Weighting System increases frame volume at 3 & 9 for added stability without compressing sweet spot
• Sweet Spot Channel features cavity on inside of frame to extend cross strings and increase grommet movement for more power
• Inverted Power Rib throat geometry optimizes torsional stability for reduced frame twisting
• Crush Zone grommet system compresses at impact to boost power and ball dwell time on strings
• High Performance Carbon Fiber composition contributes impressive frame stability for explosive power
• Power Taper increases cross section mass for more responsive power
• Uncontaminated design flashes modern aesthetic with clean lines, bold color accents and a smooth gloss finish
- Head Size: 108 sq. in.
- Unstrung Weight: 270g
- Length: 27in
- Beam Width: 26mm/27.5mm/25.5mm
- Balance: 33.5cm
- Pattern: 16/18
- String Tension: 53-63 lbs
This racquet is sold with factory recommended string and tension. For a more personalised string assessment, please contact us on (03) 9419 4000 to discuss your needs.