Old school geometry meets contemporary design in the Ultra Tour 95 Countervail v3. This frame is the only in the latest version of the Ultra franchise equipped with Countervail, a strategic layer of carbon fiber woven into the frame that helps absorb more of the ball's energy to reduce arm fatigue. Despite the smaller head size, this racket packs a punch as the heaviest racket in the series. A racket that bucks the trend of larger head sizes in the modern game, the Ultra Tour 95 Countervail v3 should be a top consideration for loyal disciples of the compact frame in pursuit of precise consistency with a pop of power.
• Smallest head size in Ultra series magnifies precision for advanced players
• Integrated Countervail Technology maximizes player energy, recovery and control
• Extra length provides extended reach and court coverage
• Uncontaminated design features modern aesthetic with clean lines, bold color accents and a smooth gloss finish
- Head Size: 95 sq. in.
- Unstrung Weight: 309g
- Length: 27
- Beam Width: 22mm/22mm/22mm
- Balance: 32.5cm
- Pattern: 16/20
- String Tension: 50-60 lbs
This racquet is sold with factory recommended string and tension. For a more personalised string assessment, please contact us on (03) 9419 4000 to discuss your needs.