3rd Generation VCORE PRO: Control the Outcome
TOKYO — Yonex Co., Ltd. is proud to announce the launch of the new VCORE PRO racquet, focused on precision and control. With 36% more racquet flex, the 3rd -generation VCORE PRO was developed for players looking to gain control over all aspects of ball movement: from the ball’s trajectory, speed, spin, bounce, to ball placement. A completely re-designed throat provides greater racquet flex and feel. Integrated within the throat, the FlexCon System features a tapered and elongated box-frame shaft crafted with Flex Fuse and Flex Force graphite for precise control over the ball. Flex Fuse is composed of a shock-absorbing polymer within the graphite’s resin for a softer, more plush feeling, while Flex Force graphite promotes greater spin potential. A slightly thicker beam width for increased power potential and stability puts a modern twist on this traditional racquet series, making the 3rd -generation VCORE PRO more accessible to a wider range of players.
Three-time Grand Slam Champion Stan Wawrinka (SUI), 2021 Wimbledon semifinalist Hubert Hurkacz (POL), Frances Tiafoe (USA), Dayana Yastremska (UKR), and Clara Tauson (DEN) will all debut the new VCORE PRO this fall.INNOVATION
- For racquet flex and feel
- A tapered and elongated box-frame shaft is composed of Flex Force and Flex Fuse graphite for precise control of the ball.
- For a softer feeling
- A shock-absorbing polymer is integrated within the graphite’s resin for increased racquet flex and a softer, more plush feeling.
2G-Namd Flex Force
- For increased ball-pocketing
- Flex Force graphite allows the racquet to quickly flex and snap back for greater spin and faster ball acceleration off the string bed.
- Namd is technology developed by Nitta Co., Ltd. to uniformly disperse carbon nanotubes in carbon fiber composites.
Thicker Frame Design
- Increased power potential
- Widening the outer beam of the racquet creates added frame stability and repulsion.
Lock Booster Grommet System
- Ball-crushing spin
- An improved grommet design that promotes string contact for efficient energy transfer and power.
Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM)
- For added touch and precision
- A stretchy mesh material is wrapped around the graphite within the grip to filter unwanted vibrations.
- Head Size: 97sq. in.
- Unstrung Weight: 310g
- Length: 27inch
- Beam Width: 21mm
- Balance: 31.0cm
- Pattern: 16x19
- String Tension: 45-60 lbs
This racquet is sold unstrung.