More power. More comfort. More eco-friendly. Ultra v4 incorporates FORTYFIVE° technology strategically into the frame for enhanced stability and more comfortable feel throughout the swing. Equipped with a sleeker geometry, this version of Ultra upgrades access to easy power in a revolutionary color-shifting design that is as beautiful as the racket is dangerous.
The Ultra 100L v4 provides a lighter alternative for players who want more arm-friendly playability without compromising the ability to hit with pace and depth. Sporting a stunning design that spans an array of color-shifting blues depending how the light hits the frame, this racket matches its captivating looks with killer performance. An all-new construction features FORTYFIVE° for increased stability and comfort through the swing, an all-new geometry expands the Sweet Spot Channel for additional power and reduces bulk in the beam for a smoother, more ergonomic design, and plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components make this a winner off the court as a more sustainable solution.
- Lighter, more maneuverable frame with easy power from anywhere on the court
- FORTYFIVE° strategically embedded into the lay-up provides enhanced stability while increasing comfort
- Revolutionary design integrates beautiful, color-shifting blue tones with a matte finish for captivating look
- Expanded Sweet Spot Channel features cavity on inside of frame to extend cross strings and increase grommet movement for more power
- Crush Zone grommet system compresses at impact to boost power and ball dwell time on strings
- Revised geometry applies more comfortable, ergonomic design and reduces bulk while maintaining stability
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint
- Racket comes unstrung unless "Add Strings" option is selected
- Crush Zone: Innovative grommet system compresses at impact to provide a larger hotspot and increased ball dwell time on the strings, creating better feel and more potential energy that drives explosive power.
- FORTYFIVE°: Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- Parallel Drilling
- Head Size: 100 sq. in.
- Unstrung Weight: 280g
- Length: 27in
- Beam Width: 24-26.5-24.25mm
- Balance: 320mm
- Pattern: 16/19
- String Tension: 47-57 lbs
This racquet is sold UNSTRUNG