A sharper, more stable Blade for highly competitive players who love its unrivaled control and feel.
Building on nearly 20 years of dominance, Wilson's Blade performance rackets continue to be the preferred choice among players at the highest level of the sport. Finished in a new Emerald Night gloss design and an open string pattern, the Blade Pro 98 (16x19) V9 sharpens responses and increases stability for a more connected-to-the-ball feel. Its commanding feel, excellent ball dwell time, and slick design all combine for a result that is irresistible for advanced players with championship aspirations.
- A sharper, more stable Blade ideal for avid players who want ultimate control and feel.
- Blade Benefit: Feel and Control
- Smaller Head: Enhances precision and provides crisp feeling
- 18x20 String Pattern: Dense string pattern enhances feel and precision
- Innovations: Updated features and composition improve stability to produce a more connected-to-the-ball feel
- Upgrades: Latest bumper and grommet design is easier to apply, more durable, and fits the racket smoother
- Design: Dynamic Emerald Night Green matte finish with pops of orange compliment the sharp responses of the frame
Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.
- Pattern: 18/20
- Head Size: 98sq.in
- Unstrung Weight: 305g
- Balance: 320mm
- Length: 27in
- Cross Section: 20.6 FB