Achieve the ultimate combination of spin and power with the Wilson Shift 99 V1 Tennis Racket. Ideal for intermediate to advanced, all-around players, the Shift 99 has an innovative string pattern and bending profile built to be stable, yet laterally flexible for controllable power and devastating spin. A first of its kind, the Shift V1 collection was built and refined via player feedback from all over the world. Add in the plant-based materials used throughout the end cap and bumper, this racket will bring your game to the next level.
- Shift Benefit: Modern Spin and Comfort
- 16x20 String Pattern: Slightly larger string pattern provides balance between control, spin, and power
- Composition: Innovative geometry allows racket to bend in a way that generates ultimate comfort and keep more balls in the court
- Reduced Environmental Footprint: End-cap, bumper composed of Agiplast, plant-based materials
- Finalized Product: Built and refined using feedback from players worldwide
- Design: Artic-prism design produces a clean, modern look that compliments its revolutionary technologies
Racquet Specifications: NY
- Head Size: 99 sq. in.
- Unstrung Weight: 300g
- Length: 27in
- Beam Width: 24.5mm
- Balance: 315mm
- Pattern: 16/20
- String Tension: 47-57 lbs
This racquet is sold UNSTRUNG.